Disaster Planning for Residents in Flowood
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.