Disaster Planning for Residents in Flowood
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Flowood. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Central Mississippi today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.